Saturday, October 31, 2009

In The Beginning!!





My first post and my first blog, it has begun!!!

I opened this blog 2 weeks ago but have dreaded making my first post, then I woke up this morning ad decided to stop worrying about what I was going to say and just say something.

This blog will contain updates and stories from my daily walk as a christian and as a youth pastor. I hope it will be an encouragement to anyone who follows it as well as a chance to laugh as I am quite sure my dealings with the students will be if nothing else amusing. God is amazing, and he shows me everyday something new about my life and our relationship. I hope to pass these insights along and hopefully touch at least one life for him.

Thanks in advance for taking time out of your day to read my rants, stories, or observations.


It has now officially begun - no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment